Isnin, 3 Februari 2014

Bukan Saya Taknak

Assalamualaikum,,

Ap khabar korang semua? hm...penah tak rasa dalam dilema? mesti pernah kan? so ap yg solution yang korang amik?

sebenarnya, masa terima result penerapan degree tu, my lecturer doesn't expect that I will be selected to continue my study at Kampus Puncak Alam.. so she asks me either I want to transfer from Puncak Alam to Samarahan or not.. Firstly, Kampus Puncak Alam is my next destination for continuing my degree..although I feels a bit sad when I have to leave behind my beautiful memories at Samarahan, Sarawak. so, by being accepted at Puncak Alam is a wonderful happiness for me..however, when my lecturer ask me that question, I am in dilemma. Where should I go? Should I choose my heart and just continue to stay at Puncak Alam or should I follow my lecturer's wants? I don't know what to do..I ask my parents, and they seems to support my lecturer. I really want to study at many different places not to just enjoying my study but also to learn about their culture, surroundings, meet new friends and so on.. 

So what should I do then? I have make my decision that is to stay at Puncak Alam. but I don't know what to say to my lecturer in proper words so that she will not be sad..huhuhuhu

can you all please help me out with this thing?? 

*sigh* O.O